Home Forums Renovation Forum Looking for roofing services..!!

Looking for roofing services..!!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

I’m planning to reinstall my old roofing slate because it’s colour has all faded. I have seen houses which had installed Vermont roofing slate on their rooftops, and I found that material as the most elegant roofing material to install. So I’m planning to install it on my roof, and I’m looking for a reputed firm for the installation process. However, I thought I should ask here for getting an estimated cost of installing such roofing slate. If anyone here had any experience with installing such slate roofs, please share your tips and suggestions. It would be a great help to me.

Walter Ekins

Hey Henry. My experience is that the entire roofing industry is filled with the some of the worst charlatan’s in the business. My go to guy has always been Daryl Suderman and you can reach him at darryl_suderman@hotmail.com or give him a call at 604-805-2346. He runs his own business and, if he can’t help you with that particular product, he’ll certainly point you in the right direction. Good luck! Slate looks awesome.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: Looking for roofing services..!!
Your information: