Home Forums Renovation Forum Kitchen Renovation

Kitchen Renovation

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hey

My home was a small one with a single bedroom and a small kitchen. But its time to renovate my kitchen as my girlfriend stays with me.
    I need to renovate my kitchen. I took a quote from a company that provides kitchen renovations in Toronto.
    I need to include more accessories to the kitchen. I know dropping in all the accessories that I need can make my kitchen clumsy. I don’t want that to happen. Now my Kitchen is just 50 square feet. With two cupboards at two ends. I need to remove those two cupboards so that we can put a bigger one with more accessories within it. It will great if you can help me with the ideas so that I can accommodate a big fridge, a stove, and oven along with a dishwasher and other necessary accessories in my kitchen.

Afreen

Good idea!
    the kitchen is the main important part of the house. If your kitchen is clean and perfect then you can feel your house also perfect. So do one thing, when you remove these two cupboards you can get more space automatically to put many accessories on it. With the perfect adjustment, you can keep any important accessories init.

RandZsocial

This would be the best way.
    First, replace the fridge and the necessary accessories.
    And replace the cabinets around it

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Reply To: Kitchen Renovation
Your information: